Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dreamcatcher

"Dreamed of you this morning,
Then came the dawn and ,
I thought that you were here with me,
If you could only see how much I loved you,
You'd wanna trust me
Oh in my dreams I was loving you
Every place that you wanted me to
Since I've been having dreams and fantasies baby
I'd like to make love to you right here baby...."

-Excerpt from Soon I'll Be Loving You Again by Marvin Gaye. Also the sample used in Jay-Z's American Dreamin'

My dreams lately have been similar to this and it's killing me. I DON'T WANT TO THINK OF YOU! I think Imma write a song called Dreamcatcher and talk about being haunted in my dreams by my past loves....stay tuned....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dreams, especially the one about this girl...anywayz...i also love hormones!