Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Whats your occupation?

Imma Soundscaper, soon to be high roller
Imma take over the radio, call me the air traffic controller
Killin em softly like shhhh! Im goin bounty huntin
And Im always on target like can I help you find somethin?

Yo! That was so sick but I am not a doctor
Nor a physician, nor mathematician, part time magician
Presto chango yo lango when you comin at me
Maybe I'll be your friend, give you a tip, when I see you workin at Zaxby's

Whats your occupation?

4 comments:

Shyne said...

Best line is "And Im always on target like can I help you find somethin?" thats fiya B.

ViN Rawli said...

LOL thanks mayyyne, I try, I try
Watch out for that Mixtape lmao

Anonymous said...

Brothers Rawlins Mixtape is in da works!

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

The Target line was hot, can't front. But we all know Arbys > Zaxby's. Well I only say that cuz I get free food. (AH-HEE-HEE!)