Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Untitled

I had sucha fun time tonite at Wild Wings with my peoples. It was a good distraction from SCHOOL. Ive been sick all week so ya know =[ BUY MY SONG ON iTUNES and MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!! Search for ViN Rawli.

I hopelessly stare at you. Hoping....waiting....thinking "just maybe"....Naw, it'll never work, hell it can't work out.

Why do people stop talking to one another? I lost two friends recently. One wasn't my fault and the other, well, that technically wasn't my fault either. But I didn't have to react the way I did. But I mean, you would get mad too if you constantly TRY to be someone's friend and they don't even care or give nothing back to the so-called-relationship. UGH I'm tired of feeling neglected and unappreciated. If you never felt this way before, let me tell you, it's not a good feeling. My feelings get hurt too you know.

I know I said I was leaving alotta stuff in 2008 but dag it's hard letting go sometimes.

Especially when I don't wanna give you up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i kno what you mean. letting go is hard