Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh ISH!!!!

Playas aint so sure about me, I guess we can call them Doubtin Thomas
Im the future of muzik, you can call me MaestroDomus
Yeah I spit that fire like a dragon and Im not a rapper
Yeah I shit that fire, you can call me Supa Crapper

The Umpire of this Empire and I strike back
The supplier of them beats, you know you like that
And Im wired like a robot but I got my own brain
A machine factory but I aint on that clone game

Yall niccas so lame, dancin, snappin, autotune
But I got my own thang that none of you motherfathers do
So busy tryna be others, tryna fit in, all the same
But I got my own name, V-I-N, you know what Im sayin

You can get mad, I dont really care cause Im the winner
Yeah, you so bad, we can have beef, its whats for dinner
And Im always hungry, I hope you got some stuffing in you
Oh wait I think remember picking you off the Dollar Menu
Nucca!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! That's good stuff man!

Shyne said...

AAYYEE!! On yo B.A. got damn! We aint really for yyoouu, haha! Im digin this one here B.

ViN Rawli said...

LMAO mixtape comin soon!! Shout out to GMoney, LBurner I see you nucca! lol