Saturday, January 31, 2009

Beastin'

I drop bars but dont make the mistake
I aint the poor nicca in the showers bout to get raped
I murk yall in your own court
This aint even rappin but I'm beastin in YOUR sport

Surprise! Bet you aint seen it comin
Like a delayed orgasm, I confuse and then sumthin
I got what you wantin and then sumthin
Way after the show ya'll still humpin

Gat dog, I be killin you poodles
Couldnt afford Chinese so I'm cookin me some Ramen Noodles
I throw rocks cause I keep em in stock
Come prepared cause I leave you shocked, and ya folks watch

Papa-Razzi, Mama Yahtzee
Anyway I spell it you niccas cant stop me
I get star struck and don't give a f***
So you wish upon me and think I give luck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where da mixtape at?

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

This is interesting, sounds like a Lance Burns-prototype verse.