Friday, January 30, 2009

Supa Villain

Supa Villain, not to be confused with the unreleased song that I've been workin on for like 87 years now LOL

Sometimes....I wanna just be BAD. Giving a damn about stuff that dont give a damn about me just aint workin for me right now. I wanna be my alter ego, Terrence Maestrodomus McSnilwar, most powerful conductor of musical mayhem in all the universe (LOL). But fo real though, bein good is messed up sometimes. Yeah bein bad has its problems too (like goin to jail, getting killed etc) but at least the bad guy can say he did exactly what he wanted to do when he dies.

I just hate bein the only sensible person around me. Sometimes I feel all alone. Sometimes I feel like no one understands me. I hate everthing right now, everything is just too much, its annoying. Maybe I should go blow something up. Maybe that will make me feel better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We blow up stuff all the time!?!

Shyne said...

Me and my nigga Dirt like to set shyt on fire. So try that rather than simply blowing something up, LOL!