Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Kinda Nice....

Wow it's a beautiful sight seein all my friends, well most of them, doin their blog thang. I hope we can keep this up and continue commenting each others thoughts. It feels kinda good =]

After a looooong day at school, with a dead cell phone and a headache, Im about to drive to Beaufort to get my dad >=[ but I'll be iight. Im just lookin forward to Wild Wings later on, Im starving lol

Remind me to do a blog about DREAMS later, if I forget. Laterz

3 comments:

Shyne said...

i for got today was Wednesday till you said wings, haha! But thats whas up...if im there its gon be crazy camera game GUCCI! BRRR!

Anonymous said...

Bloggin and poetry is like my side job...with no pay :(

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Bloggin' makes the world go round.