Friday, April 10, 2009

Love is Evil

I cannot believe how stupid you are...I almost want to cry but I dont want to give you that satisfaction...why love someone when they only hurt you in the end? Fuck that!

Damn if you only knew the pain I'm going through right now. I feel like God has left me. I feel alone. They tell me to be strong and to pray about it. Yeah, that's SOOOOO easy to say, but to do it? I'd rather hate you. I'd rather be mad. I'd rather make you feel exactly how you make me feel. I'd rather be Terrence McSnilwar and walk on the dark side. Love, FUCK LOVE! Love has done nothing but hurt me ALL MY FUCKING LIFE SO FUCK IT and GOOD BYE!

1 comments:

Shyne said...

Yeah that is deff the biggest risk someone could take in my opinion...lovein someone. Lord knows I've been hurt, though thankfully I'm long since past it now. Idk what to say to ya though...just gotta know that what ppl say bout time is most deff true. It helps...though ya never know just how much time ya need...