Monday, April 27, 2009

What to write about.....

Im so tired. I been out alllll day tryna take some pictures for class tomorrow. I went to Savannah earlier than normal. I wanted to go to Forsyth Park and take some nice pics but it didnt work out. SOOO I drove from Savannah to Hilton Head to go to the beach. Cant go wrong with the beach right? WRONG! LOL no parking :( I was pretty pissed....so I had to rush home and fet ready for class. I drove back to Savannah and picked up a friend at Arnold Hall. Then we went to the library to work on 'group projects' and stuff. Afterwards I went to McDonalds and was fat like bastard. Now Im at Sharif''s house and his mom just gave me chips LOL cool peoples......yeah....this random blog has been brought to you by Terrence McSnilwar.........

0 comments: