Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Single: Gone

Whats gooooood? I gotta new single that I will be releasing VERY SOON! It's called Gone and I gotta say, it's hit material. Somethin you wouldnt even expect from ViN Rawli. It's rock, it's pop, it's hiphop, it's BLUES, it's everything to me and then...it could mean nothing to you. But the words, the melody, as I sang the bridge, my eyes filled with tears because....idk, I felt God move, HE gave me the words to say....*chills*

I just gotta fix the bass line. I kinda want a live bass guitar playing with it. Now THAT would be hot....all I need is a bassist.....LOL

1 comments:

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

We could always get the TARGET band to play your song live...lol but I'll seriously have to say I'm really excited to hear this single. FEED ME!