Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh it's what YOU do to me.......dedicated to someone special



Have you ever been in a long distance relationship? I have and let me tell you it SUCKS! LOL not the relationship, just the situation and the circumstances. It was hard. It was beautiful. It was sad. It is over. But we're still good friends and I love that. Maybe our time isn't right now. Maybe we can be together one day....I gotta finish school in three years and I'm gone, moving away. Sometimes life is like a good movie, I just can't wait to see what happens next =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when we goin back to D.C.? 3 years? Perfect i'll be done at USCB by then so then we can be roommates!

ViN Rawli said...

OOOOKKKKK!!!!
we gon have a big ol house cuz S to da H-A is comin to live with us LMFAO