Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Coming

HOWDY YA'LL! LOL Love Letters is still on the way. In fact I made the album art today. This project was suppose to be released like two years ago but you know what? I DON'T CARE. People gripe at me, but they don't have a clue on how much work it is to put together QUALITY MATERIAL. Yeah, I could easily bring the album by the end of the week. Hell, my first album, a school project entitled My Life: The Musical, took only TWO DAYS to make. But it sounded HORRIBLE [yet extremely hot lol]. Slowly but surely, Love Letters will be here sooner than you know. =]
As I was telling Cam (he's a snowman you know), my goal with this cover was to capture different themes. Obviously, the hearts represent LOVE (the album title IS Love Letters, ya know). All of the stars, comets and lost galaxies represent being mysterious, distant, powerful, and OUT OF THIS WORLD. And the spray painted letters and little paint splatters through out the piece represents Hip Hop. I know I do hybrid work and I never classify under one genre but I gotta give it up for Hip Hop. It's in my roots, in my veins, thats what this album is. No matter how far away I get, Hip Hop is still in the undertones.

4 comments:

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Excellent concept as always.

ViN Rawli said...

thank you miiiiIIiichaeEeelllll lol

Anonymous said...

ah yo, real talk.. i'm be yo manager like for real. Boy you got the quad-threat. Rapper/Producer/Artist/Bootleger...oops! sorry about the last one

ViN Rawli said...

lmao Gerald is fool! but yeah man u is my manager fo real, keep my money straight and my fans gay....as in happy lol =]