Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thank you's

First of all I wanna thank God for giving me such talent.

And I would like to thank you all because with out the support of my fans, I would be nothing. Bliss quickly rised to the top of the charts. I know it's only at 29 but thats a major accomplishment! 29 outta 16,000+ songs?!?! Continue to spread the word, I got more music coming. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be in the top 10 =]

I just made a sick beat that I want my home girl Shanae to get on [it's been a while]. Technorock is still on the way, hopefully I can record the rest this week [but I ain't promising nothing].

Well I gotta do school work now, catch ya laterz =]

-ViN
soundclick.com/vinrawlimuzik

2 comments:

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Thank goodness I told you about SOUNDCLICK. Good job, make sure to put me in the album credits.

ViN Rawli said...

LMAO i will buddy =]