Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Terry Rawlins Spotted on the Corner Spitting that Fire..........

Terry Rawlins, the artist also known as ViN Rawli, was spotted AGAIN today on the corner spitting that hot ish amongst a group of people. We managed to get in writing what the "Bliss" artist had to say:

Trigger Mike got me hip to the Blogger
I left Myspace, hopped across like Frogger
Jumped Ship like the Brothers called Lawrence
and changed platforms cause "I'm so importance"

The illiterate "literary master"
Wrecks up your set like a natural disaster
Yeah talk about changin platforms
Like Super Mario, side-scrolling through my Black Storm

And GMoney is a beast
The only nucca I know who can go West but end East
ViN Rawli bout to rise like yeast
Cause I'm about my bread so nucca lets eat

Zayyyvier, Reefa and Shyne?
Yall dont wanna battle cause my people on the grind
All the time. The zones are all mine.
Quarter to three? No, ten after nine.
Nucca!


Unfortunately we were not able to get an interview with the man. He keeps popping up like spam in the system and we can't get rid of him.

Editor's Note: All these sightings must mean one thing.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Point

Zay316 said...

thanks for the big-ups mane, u should spit this during ur acceptance speech at the grammys