Wednesday, March 4, 2009

International Muzik for a Future Album?

Hey ya'll, still not fully back yet lol I been thinking bout MUZIKKKKKKK lol

My Discography
  • Love Letters
  • The Introspection of ViN
  • The Embassy
Most of you know bout the first two albums but The Embassy is probally new. The Embassy is like my 'international' album. It's for everybody. It's gonna be EPIC. I want music from ALL OVER THE WORLD laced with a hip hop vibe. I'm talkin Swedish, Ethiopian, Australian, Chinese, Japense, Icelandic, German, etc.

If by then I'm famous *pause for laughter* I want some big INTERNATIONAL names on there. Names like M.I.A., Bjork, K'naan, Yo Yo Ma and Bob Marley. YES Bob Marley, maybe I'll sample the legend. Like I said, it's gonna be EPIC.

But as for now, I got new muzik coming soon. UGHH I can't wait for Spring Break so I can RECORD AGAIN lol

Stay tuned.......................................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Da Walloons should love this!