Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Return of the Jedi formally known as Terry Rawlins?

Well not exactly....LOL What's good friends, fans and haters? It's been tooooo long since I posted a blog. This isn't the offical 'REOPENING' or nothing. This is the press conference before all that ish. Picture me in my big ol' chinchilla coat via Designs by Cruella (DeVille) and my big ol' stunna shades by E40. "Life's been rough...and like Chris Brown, I too have found the Lord and am seeking the support of the church and blahblahblah yaddi yoda yodelay-hee-hoo." Something interesting happened to me today. Every now and then God blesses me with a gift, a power, a mutation. Like for a while I would have precognitive thoughts (look it up) like ESP and ish. TODAY I think he gave me the gift of exorcism.....LMFAO! ok ok STOP laughing nucca! It's more like the exorcism of machines and ish. Ex. Laptops (damn ghosts in the systems). But anyways, as some of you know, my old laptop went KA-PUT like a year ago. But for some reason today....idk, I felt like testing it out. And what do ya know? The things started running. Im over here gettin all excited and ish. Then it came to the login and I'm gettin really hyphy (Shout out to E40, thanks for the stunnas). And guess what? It wouldnt let me login! LOL Yeah as my brother GMoney once said 'Yeah...this aint one of them types of stories.' But before you say "FAIL!" like I know most of you are about to do, I decided that I AINT GON HAVE THAT. So I called on the name of JESUS, ha, and I stopped worryin about it, ha, I figured, LORD? ha LORRRRD? ha You allowed Jesus, ha to raise Lazurus from the dead, ha, Oh come on yall, yall dont wanna have chuuuch up in herrre, ha! He raiiiised Lazurus, ha, yall know the story!!! So surely, ha, SURRRELY, ha, he can gimme the strength, ha to bring this computer, ha, back to life ha, Can I get a witness??? If you love him lemme hear you say YEAHHH! ha If you love him lemme hear you say HALLELUJAHH!! ha Aint he alrite? Ahhhhhh!

*reporters staring at me with a blank face in the conference room as I catch the Holy Ghost and dance to the unheard music*

......yeahhhh....so we back from commercial break. Expect the 'return' really soon. I won't give you a date cause then people will hold me to it and I really don't feel like cursing you out SO yeah, stay tuned. I love ya! Peace.

-ViN Rawli/Terrence McSnilwar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back monkey

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S A TERRY RAWLINS SIGHTING! QUICK, GET THE CAMERA!

Shyne said...

LOL! @ the church part.