Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Terry Rawlins Sightings.....

HAHAHA wow another blog post from yours truly? Yeah...I'm in class thinkin bout life....and goin to the gym at 230ish.....and what I'm gonna eat lol But fo real though, gotta get right for the summer considering I'm tagging along on my lil bro's Senior Trip down the street to the beach lol ALL I KNOW IS I dont wanna be lookin like no beached whale or Britney Spears performing Gimme More at the VMAs that year.....(shout out to Brit Brit by the way, we see you guuu'l).

The return? It's comin soon, you'll see ;) Alotta changes are coming so be on the look out. Waiting for ViN Rawli's return is like waiting for Santa Claus AFTER they officially changed the date of Christmas and didnt inform nobody. In other words, you wont know when the hell I'm comin back lol Just stay tuned.





***SPOILER***
I will have a new song too! And some other 'new' things. Peace

4 comments:

Shyne said...

This is deff rare for its time, LOL! Not one but two and in such a short about of time, glad to hear you got new shyt popin though.

Zay316 said...

damn... is he back?? from all the sickness and sorrows??? i hope so and if you are, welcome back mane!!

oh yea TAKE THAT WORD VERIFICATION SHIT OFF!!!! LMAO

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

I can't wait to see what Lord Rawlins has to offer.

Anonymous said...

I see him! In the bushes!