Monday, December 22, 2008

It's not fair

It's not fair that I'm your friend when you need something or when it's convenient for you. I hate how you operate. You think you're so slick, so smart, so the ish. But it's all good. Divas usually don't have too many friends anyway, and in your case I was it. It's not fair how I gave so much to you and never asked for nothing. And now you act as though you don't remember those good ol' times. But I guess I was the one who was stupid, choosing you over the people that truly matter. Ha, I'm laughing to myself cause if you ever read this, you probably wouldn't even know this was about you. Always the victim right? Why don't you take a look in the mirror and stop pointing your finger at everyone else. I hope you're blessed cause you left me with too much stress. I wanna say we're cool but honesty is key.

0 comments: