Friday, September 19, 2008

About Love Letters

Hey =] For those of you [slow ppl] who don't know, I'm working on a solo album entitled Love Letters. The genre is Alternative/HipHop/Hybrid lol I cross breed, mutate and give birth to my own music. I hate clones. I hate listening to the same things over and over on the radio and then wonder "WTF am I listening to??" SO that being said, when you receive your copy of Love Letters, DO NOT expect your ordinary album. I got a little bit of everything on there.

3 comments:

Sarosh Ahmed, SPT said...

I can't wait to hear it, Terry! I love what you shared on your myspace!

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Well since I live right down the road, I shall be receiving the first copy.

Anonymous said...

.....when shall i be receiving a copy? lmao. and is our song gon be on there or is that a side side remix? hehhee